Ankle/Foot Relief in Fort Collins
Treatment for Ankle and Foot Injuries
At Fort Collins Physical Therapy and Sports Center, we provide diagnosis and treatment for these types of ankle and foot injuries:
- Sprains: Joint injury caused by the ligament being stretched beyond its capacity.
- Fractures: Broken bones in the ankle or foot area.
- Plantar Fasciitis: Inflamed connective tissue on the bottom of the foot that causes pain on the underside of the heel, which is often worst with the first steps of the day.
- Heel Spurs: A small build-up of calcium on the bottom of the heel bone or back of the heel that causes pain and may limit weight-bearing on the foot.
- Neuropathy: Nerve damage that may be associated with muscle weakness, cramps, and spasms, plus tingling, numbness, and a burning pain.
- Neuroma: Swelling of the nerve near the ball of your foot, most commonly between the third and fourth toes that causes a sharp, burning pain.
Foot injuries can slow you down or leave you in pain. We’re here to help. Reach out to Fort Collins Physical Therapy and Sports Center to get physical therapy to improve the health and function of your feet.