Headache Relief in Fort Collins
Treatment for Headaches
At Fort Collins Physical Therapy, we provide non-medicinal treatment for these types of headaches:
- Tension: Constant pressure caused by muscle tension around the head and neck.
- Posterior: Headache at the back of the head.
- Vertex: Headache on the top of the head.
- Sinus: Deep and constant pain in the cheekbones, forehead, or bridge of the nose, and may be accompanied by other sinus symptoms.
- Temporal: Headache that is painful at the temples.
- Migraine: Moderate to severe pounding or throbbing pain, often accompanied by sensitivity to light, noise or odors, and nausea.
- Occular: Pain around the eyes.
Don’t let headaches ruin your day to day routine. Count on Fort Collins Physical Therapy and Sports Center for relief. Give us a call to schedule an appointment for treatment and therapy.