Treatment for Hip Injuries
At Fort Collins Physical Therapy, we provide diagnosis and treatment for these types of hip injuries:
- Trochanteric Bursitis: Inflammation of the bursa (shock absorber) adjacent to the femur that causes hip pain when walking and pain in the upper area of the femur.
- Osteoarthritis: Degenerative joint disease that causes a loss of cartilage and results in pain from the aggravated, less protected bone surfaces.
- Total Hip Arthroplasty (Replacement): We can help with rehabilitation following surgery.
- Hip Muscle Weakness/Instability: We can help with strengthening exercises to correct this condition.
- Hip Fracture: We can help you with rehab following a hip fracture.
Recover from injury and rebuild the supportive tissue around your hip with Fort Collins Physical Therapy and Sports Center. Reach out to us today to schedule an appointment at our physical therapy office, and discover what we can do to aid your hips.