At Fort Collins Physical Therapy and Sports Center, we specialize in treating musculoskeletal injuries, whether you were injured in an auto accident, at work, participating in your favorite sports activity, or in any other situation. We can treat you from head to toe, including:
- Shoulder: Impingement, frozen shoulder, rotator cuff tear, dislocation.
- Spine: Pinched nerve roots, spinal stenosis, rehabilitation following surgery.
- Knee: ACL tear, MCL tear, ITB syndrome, osteoarthritis, rehabilitation following knee replacement.
- Hip: Bursitis, osteoarthritis, rehabilitation following hip replacement.
- Elbow: Tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow.
- Wrist/hand: Carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, sprains
- Ankle/foot: Ankle sprain, heel pain, plantar fasciitis.
- Headaches: Non-medicinal treatment for migraines and others.
- TMD: Problems related to temporomandibular joint disorders (TMD) and the surrounding structures.
We will diagnose your injury, recommend a treatment plan, and get you started on the road to recovery in your first visit to our office. Call us at 970.221.0173 to schedule an appointment at our Fort Collins physical therapy office!